Welcome to My Blog ^_^

Hope u enjoy!

My Tuto 5 Artwork

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The tuto 5 is about Retouching the Old Portrait.
The original pic as below.


The 1st thing to be done is adjust the angle of the pic.
Im using the Move Tool (V) from the Tools Panel to adjust it.
There no big difference since I adjusted it a little :D




I desaturated it so the pic be black n white in color using the Desaturate in Layer Adjustment.


Then, I crop the pic in size that I wanted using Crop Tool (C) in Tools Panel.




Using the Clone Stamp Tool (S) in Tools Panel, all the unwanted images in the pic being covered.
The teeth was also being fix so it looks better in my eyes :D




Im not really good in art, the stamping was not so good :))
I spending a lot of time in coloring the pic back.
By making a new layer n then using Rectangle Tool (U) in Tools Panel to select the part that i wanted to put color n after that erase it using Eraser Tool (E) in Tools Panel.
Using also the Brightness/Contrast at Layer Adjustment to make pic look better.
After fixing a few things, the result of my artwork shown as below.




So, U can see the pic before n after i edited it ;)
I dont know it's ok or not to be submit..
Im still learning to be better in PS :P