It's all about learning using the Photoshop Software. ^_^
For tuto 4, i've been told to do a Photo Retouching.
Photo Retouching is all about fixing pictures into a better one.
Picture below is the original example that need to retouch. huhu..
The swimmer is to shy so I need to clear him up from the picture.
Also, the word "viewimages" need to be clear because we do not want to view it.
So, below is the result after I clear it all using the Clone Stamp Tool, shortcut key is "S".
I know it's not that good compare to others when using the Clone Stamp Tool but it's ok to me :))
After that im trying playing with the Color Balance in Layer Adjustment n this is the result. :D
Lastly I add text of "Hawaii" n "The Land Of Aloha" in the picture as below.
The word of "The Land Of Aloha" is not so good when view in small size.
Do click it n see for a better view. :)
So, let me show again the result of After n Before of my Photo Retouching ^_^
Do click it n see for a better view. :)
Do click it n see for a better view. :)
BEFORE
AFTER





0 comments:
Post a Comment