The Greeting Card
For Assignment 2, we need to create a greeting card for any celebration.
I choose to make a Happy Friendship Day card :D
Lala~ here is my greeting card. Tada! ^_^
Let me explain it from the very beginning since I dont know where to start 1st :D
1) Since the greeting card will need to be print out in A4 size paper, I set the image size to be A4 also by click File > New > Preset Type : International Paper > Size : A4
2) To change it from vertical to horizontal A4, I just click Image > Rotate Canvas > 90' CW or 90' CCW
3) By double click at the Layer Panel, I unlocked the background image so it is easier to be edit.4) Using Paint Bucket Tool (G), I painted the background image into Green color.
5) Clicking Filter > Artistic > Film Grain n set the Grain: 4, Highlight Area: 0, Intensity: 10 so that the background wont seem too plain in color. U wont really see the different since I just change it a little. But believe me, there's a different. :D
6) To separate the image into two sections, click View > Ruler to see or calculate the middle of two sides. Then use the Line Tool (U) to make a line as a border between two sides.
7) Using Rectangle Tool (U) to make another background in 1st side of image. I make Group for layers in same place so it easier for me to edit back n not mess up my design.
8) I put the edited frog pic in front the white background n also some grasses by clicking Custom Shape Tool (U) > Shape > Grass 2
10) I put some nice words in the "Cloud Talk" shape using the Horizontal Type Tool (T) with Freestyle Script Font, size 26 n nearly Brown in color.
11) The title of the greeting card is also using the same technique with Bickham Script Pro Font, Underlined, size 77.99 pt n Blue in color.
13) But to make Moon, in Photoshop, just click Ellipse Tool (U) fill it with Yellow color then make a round shape. To make a Crescent Type Moon, click again Ellipse Tool > Exclude overlapping shape area, overlap it so it would look like "Crescent Moon", Rasterize the layer so it can be edit n using Eraser Tool (E) to erase unwanted image. ;)
14) The line beneath the star are made with Line Tool (U) with weight of 10 px n Yellow in color. Just copy the 1st line n adjust it as wishes.
15) I type the nice poem using Horizontal Type Tool (T) with Freestyle Script Font, size of 26 pt n color it in Red.
17) The loves that I made from 1st Draft I put it in the left top 2nd side. To make it just use the Custom Shape Tool (U) > Shape > Heart Card type n draw it in Pink.
18) To make it look better, I put frame or "border" at top right n bottom left of 2nd side. After that, Filter > Artistic > Plastic Wrap to both of it so it look cooler :))
19) I put a teddy bear holding flowers at the bottom right of 2nd side so it wont look empty there. Resize it with suitable size.
20) Lastly I re-edit back n add minus some at here n there to make my completed greeting card.
Below is my copy of PSD n JPEG files in zip.
The blog being invaded with Green color! Hahaha~
p/s: Im sorry if ur eyes hurt with Green or any other color. I just cant help it. :D













2 comments:
haha~
i'm really appreciate it..
seriously..
hahaha~~
thanx dude~~
hahaha
i wonder y u seems to appreciate it so much
hahaha
kiddin' kiddin'
it's good to know u like it :D
u're welcome ;)
Post a Comment